Any Trumbull County resident 18 yrs. of age or older may become a member to the Society by annually purchasing a Membership Pass. This pass entitles the holder daily entrance to the fair and free grandstand events and voting privileges at the annual election for Board of Directors in September. Memberships may be purchased in person only with a valid driver's license, at the Fair Board office during regular business hours until the last day of fair at 9 p.m. No one can purchase memberships for other people and will not be issued to corporations, organizations, partnerships, or firms.
|RIDE PASS -- PLEASE CHECK THE HEIGHT REQUIREMENTS BEFORE PURCHASING A PASS
(FOR THOSE ENTERING ON PASSES or FREE ADMISSIONS)
Tuesday thru Sunday
|CAMPING PERMIT FOR 30' SITE
(ASSIGNED SPACES, FIRST COME-FIRST SERVED.)For those campers over 30’ two sites, head to tail, can be purchased for $200.00 (One, 30’ plus, camper per double site)
|GOLF CART PERMIT
(MUST HAVE PROOF OF INSURANCE.)
|Available at fair office (Gate C) PRIOR to gate admission or are available at demo gate (near Gate A) 3 hours prior to start of show, which includes grounds admission (rides not included)||$25.00|
|WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY, SATURDAY PITS||$25.00|
- ADMISSION CHARGES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE BY THE TRUMBULL COUNTY SENIOR FAIR BOARD.
- ALL TICKETS WILL BE DISTRIBUTED THROUGH THE SECRETARY'S OFFICE.
- ALL CAMPERS AND ALL HOUSE VEHICLES MUST OBTAIN PERMIT.
- ALL LIVESTOCK TRUCKS AND TRAILERS MUST PARK IN DESIGNATED AREA. CHECK AT SENIOR FAIR BOARD OFFICE.
- CAMPERS ENTER GATE C AND REPORT TO THE SECRETARY'S OFFICE.